For Zoom Webinar the password is only available after starting the meeting.
- The panelist or attendee can dial in after joining Zoom through their computer
- Click the ^ icon next to your microphone settings and choose Switch to Phone Audio
- They can then dial into the number provided
- If someone is unable to join Zoom Head to the Zoom Dashboard in Session or Schedule Configuration you can create a temporary panelist for them to join as.
- Click Details next to the Webinar you wish to grant access to
- Click on Generate Direct Link and make sure you add Join as Panelist. You can enter any fake information / email here, once you do that you can copy and paste the link into a new browser
- The best case is to copy that link to another technician who can sign in. The meeting must be already started. Another technician can find that information and pass it to the panelist waiting using the steps above within zoom.
- If there is no other technician available Copy that link into a New Incognito Browser. You can now sign in using Zoom's Join from Browser feature. The webinar cannot be in practice mode / start broadcast must be set. Once that is done you can grab the number here and pass it to the panelist having technical difficulties.
For Zoom Meeting the phone password is listed within the OpenWater Zoom -
Dashboard within the Status tab in the Zoom Dashboard Details page