Manage System Configuration
- The Dashboard, see an overview of all active programs but cannot access them.
- Public Settings, create and update the Public Website and the Language Configuration (if multi-language is enabled).
- System Settings, manage everything besides Permissions and Payment Configuration under this menu item from Organization Information to General Tutorial.
- System Logs, access and search though all logs including Email, Payment Gateway Activity, SSO Activity and Stuck Payments.
- License / Billing, view License and Usage along with API Logs.
- Required to Create, Restore and Duplicate programs.
Can Manage Programs
- Grants basic access to all programs from the left menu Program link and from the Dashboard.
- Basic access includes: Viewing the Overview page of every program and viewing the Program Settings > Overview page of every program.
Manage Backend Users
- Grants access to System Settings > Permissions allowing the admin to view and edit new and existing admins.
Add Sub Organizations
- Grants access to managing Roll Up settings, if they're enabled for your account.
Process Invoice Payments
- Grants access to Finance > Invoices in every program allowing the admin to search for and view invoices along with processing payments using any enabled payment configuration.
- Does not allow the admin to view entries associated with an invoice.
Process Invoice Adjustments / Refunds
- Requires Process Invoice Payments to be enabled.
- Adds Process Refunds, Make Adjustments and Recalculate buttons when viewing the Accounting tab of an Invoice.
Manage Public Themes
- Allows access to Public Settings > Themes.
- Admin can view, create, update and set a certain theme as a default.
- Most clients request OpenWater create a Matched Look & Feel that gets created as a Theme.
Manage Payment Configurations
- Allows access to System Settings > Payment Configuration.
- Admin can view, create, update and set a certain configuration as a default.
Manage Mobile Event Apps
Manage Public Users (Applicants, Judges)
- Allows access to the left menu Applicants and Judges items.
- Admin can search for, view and update applicant and judge accounts along with pulling custom reports of each.
- Allows admin to add and remove Judges from their assigned programs.
- Allows admin to add submissions on behalf of Applicants to their assigned programs.